The Best Summer News

You may, or may not have noticed, that this site hasn't had any new images added since mid-March. Not sure why this happened, but I am happy to announce that this site is back up and running, and you will be seeing more posts.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Absolute Contrast 018



Ah, my beloved wall of soda cans. Back in the day (2009) when I used to be a hard core soda (mainly diet) drinker, I would finish a can and then tape it to the large window in my office (this was mainly to cover the elevator shaft that covered two thirds of the window). Since I am now no longer in my office and out in "general population", I decided to transport my cans. Just as the Statue of Liberty came over from France piece by piece, so did my Great Wall of Cans, which now covers the window in my new cubicle overlooking the warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment